Chicken Parmesan Zucchini Boats
- 3 Medium Zucchini
- 1 Chicken Breast cut in small cube
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup of Pasta Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- In a non-stick pan, cook the chicken for 8-10 mins. Add salt and pepper and make sure that the chicken is cook through.
- Add the pasta sauce and garlic (I use pre-crushed garlic from the store). Cook 2-3 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, prepare the zucchinis. Cut the zucchini in half and with a spoon, remove the seeds from the middle.
- Place the zucchini boats in the baking dish and filled them with the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place the dish in the oven for 35 minutes. I like to add Parmesan cheese a couple of minutes before the end of the timer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Total Time: 45 minutes.
I hope you enjoy!